I have been adhering to the Hair Rules Regimen-Kinky; however, I did not straighten my hair for the third week. I just continued to do the wash-n-gos. I feel I have gotten a good grasp of the routine and my wash-n-gos have improved. I find that, by day two and three, I am really loving how my hair looks.
On his website and at his salon, they suggest that you re-wet/co-wash your hair every 2-3 days to keep it moisturized and to keep dry hair at bay. Now that we are hitting month two, it is time to deep condition, which I did using the Silk Elements MegaSilk Intense Conditioning Mayonnaise that I got from Sally’s. I washed my hair and then sat under the hair dryer for an hour with the Silk Elements MegaSilk Intense Conditioning Mayonnaise.
I colored my hair using Clairol Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi-Permanent Color in Midnight Black for the back and Burgundy Brown for the front. I have decided to wait to straighten my hair until the third week in June. I will be getting my hair done for a work function.
Health & Fitness
I feel that my workout regimen is on point. I have lost a total of 17 lbs so far. Almost to my half-way point of my goal of 40 lbs. YAY ME!!
Before: Bust 41.25″; Arm 15″; Waist 41″; Hips 54.5″; Thigh 32″
After: Bust 38″; Arm 15″; Waist 37.25″; Hips 52″; Thigh 30″
LOSS: Bust 3.25″; Arm 0″; Waist 3.75″; Hips 2.5″; Thigh 2″
From my measurements, you can tell that all my junk is in the trunk!! LOL!!!
- I am still doing 3 days of 60 minute personal training.
- Day one consists of kickboxing
- Day two consists of body sculpting
- Day three consists of a form of Samurai sword play called Forza, that my trainer changed up a little to add “more rhythm.” From the minute I begin the workout until the end of the workout I am sweating!!
- I alternate 2-3 days of Zumba and Billy Blanks.
- I am still following a low-carb diet.
Want to see LeShor’s first post with her goals and planned regimens? Check it out here!