Name: Christabel aka ChysCurlz.
I am so excited to be a part of this as I followed every single post on the last one. Thanks Shelli for all your hard work :).
I don’t really have hair length goals, but I do have hair goals as follows:
- Maintain a regimen that involves all natural products.
- Continue to make hair care be hassle-free and satisfying (i.e. keep wearing WnGs mostly).
- Handle my hair gently when detangling.
- Retain as much as length as I ought to (based on averages, I would say .5 inch a month, but I’m not sure what that translates to in a shrunken WnG).
Health & Fitness
My current weight is 169lbs and I’m looking to loose 1 lb a week.
- Co-wash my hair with Tressemme Naturals 1x/wk.
- Wet my hair in the morning (or every other morning) and apply leave-in conditioner (AO White Camilla Rose Conditioner).
- Wash my hair with Terressentials hair was 2x/month.
- DC with any conditioner with EVOO 1x/wk when I cowash.
Health & Fitness
- Run 3x/wk (20 or so miles/wk).
- Do a 12-30 minute High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) 6 days a week.
- Stick as much as possible to my daily calorie range (1200-1500).
- Juice most mornings (kale, cucumber, celery, ginger, apples, lemon).
- Absolutely no fast foods
Reward: I really want a HR monitor, so this will be a good reward if I achieve my first month weight loss goals.
Get myself an iPad at the end of the 6 months, if I’m able to get down to 155 pounds, which is a healthy BMI of 25 for my height.
Follow me online: I already keep a blog, so I will be chronicling my journey throughout the GOC. It’s www.chyscurlz.blogspot.com.
I am loving your tightly curly hair!!
gorgeous healthy hair!!!
Thanks so much 🙂
I love your hair!
Thanks Terrific Lady 🙂
Great Hair!! i saw your post on Baking Soda and how you achieved your curls, great post!! Good Luck!
I love the baking soda for my hair since it’s so low porosity