Whhhooooopppp! Whhhhhooooop! I am sooo excited to be a part of the grow out challenge because, when the last one started, I was transitioning :). I will be 7 months post BC on 4/24/12 and I feel so behind on my growth, so this came at the perfect time!
Goals: Hair – Honestly, I would love to have my bang as close to the tip of my nose as possible. I would also like to find a way to soften my hair. Oh and I’m working on my PJism :). So far so good!!!; Health & Fitness – I’m 5 lbs away from my goal and above the weight I was when I graduated from high school, which is pretty hot since this year makes ten years … * crickets * … TEN years!!! Lawdy!
- Co-wash every 2-3 days when hair isn’t in coils.
- Shampoo every 2 weeks or weekly whenever I do my finger coils, since I use gel. I’m trying to ween off of shampoo completely and just use the beontonite clay to clarify my hair.
- Deep condition weekly.
- Henna monthly.
- Honey/olive oil treatment every other week.
- Apply regular castor oil every morning and night before bed.
- JBCO on the edges every morning and night.
- Trim, as needed I guess. I haven’t felt the need to do so yet.
- Water. I believe that it makes a difference on my hair and skin.
- Sleep 8 hours (feels like heaven).
(I may get braids again!!!)
Health & Fitness
- I plan on finding an activity to help me tone up, whether it be yoga or kickboxing. We’ll see!
- Oh, and more water and try out new veggies :/.
Reward: Shopping spree and my Huetiful Steamer!!!
Smooches & God Bless!!!
Welcome Gina to the natural world, and happy, healthy growing.
Thnx Marsha! I just told Shelli Im a lurker on ur pagr lmbo!
Lol. Thanks for lurking.
Yay.. Gina!!! I may,may be ready next GOC time, to fully do my natural thing. It’s baby steps for me. You go girl.
Do it Do it!!!! Thnx boo!
Pingback: April GOC Update: Gina (#40) « hairscapades
Pingback: Final GOC Update: Gian (#40) « hairscapades