Name: Michelle, but my family and friends know me best as Shellie.
I decide to do this GOC because I wanted to better understand my hair without going all over the map with different products.
Goals: My goal for this challenge is to love my hair and to get my edges back; I have no idea where they went. My current regimen is to read CurlyNikki or Hairscapades blogs and see what they’ve tried and try it.
- I wash my hair every Friday.
- I co-wash with Aussie Moist and, on the days that I need to cleanse, I use Bentonite Clay, which I truly love.
- My leave-in of choice is Kinky Curly Knot Today.
- I seal with Vatika coconut oil and twist with Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie.
- I also focus on my edges with Jamaican black castor oil.
I look forward to seeing how baby girl’s (my hair’s) attitude is by our 3rd anniversary this May.