Goals: Length goal – Waist Length (Current length is just below BSL, close to MBL). Declutter and Cleaning 2012, reclaiming healthy eating and continuing my current exercise routine.
- Finger detangle and pre-poo with coconut oil/Vatika oil 24 hrs, or no less than 30 minutes, prior to wash.
- Wash with heavily diluted Lemon Coast Terressentials Hair Wash or Terressentials dupe using Rhassoul Clay (Fri).
- Modified co-wash with Giovanni 50/50, AOHSR or Tresemmé Naturals (Tues or Wed).
- Deep condition with body heat or heatcap for 45 min. to 2 hrs- (Giovanni SOS, Aubrey Organics HSR/White Camellia or Jessicurl WDT).
- Last rinse with cool water.
- Apply modified Kimmaytube Leave-in-using Giovanni Direct Leave-in or 50/50 Conditioner mixed with Hempseed Oil, AVJ, JBCO and Cocasta Shikakai Oil.
- Braid hair into 6 braids, sealing ends with KBB Butterlove and allowing hair to air dry.
- Seal ends nightly with homemade shea butter mix.
- Search & destroy and trim as needed.
- Finger detangle, comb and style (use comb for parting only).
- Protective styling: Plan to decrease the number of braids from 8 to 6. Would also like to try new styles, as I am style challenged :(.
Would like suggestions regarding co-washing more.
- Ayurvedic Mask (Brahmi, Amla, Brhingrag mixed in conditioner)
- MSM, Biotin-1000mg
- Swanson’s HSN
- Fish oil or Cod liver oil (undecided on which one)
- Zinc-5 mg
Spring Cleaning 90 Day Challenge 2012:
- Release negative beliefs, toxic people, clutter, junk, etc.
- Eat more fruits (less sugar free candy).
- Drink 64 oz of water daily.
- Exercise 6 days per week for 1.5 hrs with additional 2 nights of stepper, zumba or low impact aerobics.
- No eating after 5pm.
Reward: Since this is from 4/12 to 9/12 and my birthday is in October, I will reward myself with something special, however undecided. Possible vacation.
Documenting: I do not have a site, however I will keep a journal and record regularly.