Would you like to be featured on Hairscapades?!? Then, why not submit one of the following … or all of them for that matter?
- TUTORIALS – Love ‘em, want ‘em, need ‘em. If you are an aspiring, amateur hair stylist with great hair and greater styles, please share!! I’d especially love some tutorials for short and medium length hair as I often get those requests, but cannot accommodate them myself. Or, maybe you have a great DIY item or homemade recipe or remedy! Send me a bulleted picture tutorial or a YouTube video of your fabulous style, project or recipe for inclusion in the “Library!” Please use the subject, “Tutorial.”
- REVIEWS – Did you try an amazing, lackluster or absolutely horrendous product, tool or accessory recently? Do you have a holy grail product that just doesn’t get enough shine? Then send your in your Rant or Rave (include the ingredients list for product reviews, please!)! Video reviews are very welcome as well! Please use the subject, “Review.”
- HAIRSTORIES – Again, I still have two of these to post, but the coffers are starting to get low! So, if you haven’t sent in your story yet, now is the time! Click the hyperlink for the HairStories page and links to Big Chop, Transition, Henna & Me, Hair Crush and My Albatross interview questions! Then, tell us your story! Please use the subject, “HairStory.”
- NATURALS AROUND THE WORLD (NEW FEATURE!!!) – I want to profile the stories of naturals or those transitioning to natural in the international community. I think that it would be very interesting to learn about the different experiences and various perspectives across the diaspora and in the homeland. How are our stories the same and what are the commonalities? How are they different and distinct? A HairStory can be used as the platform, but I wanted to break-out this topic to bring more attention to it and solicit these stories specifically. My goal is to present a more diverse perspective on Hairscapades. So, if you have one, please send your story, thoughts and insights with the subject, “Around the World.”
- GUEST BLOGGERS – If you maintain your own blog and would like to share a post on Hairscapades, send the article, a link to your blog and a pic of yourself. If you don’t maintain a blog, but would like to submit an idea, send me a proposal. Please use the subject, “Guest Blog.”
- GOT SKILLS? QUESTIONS – This is a category under our Grow Out Challenge (GOC) that was created to answer pressing questions from you guys! I will try to answer as best as I can. However, this question is really for all of the readers. So, send me your most burning question! Please use the subject, “Got Skills?” (Are you sensing a pattern yet? ;).
So that’s it ladies!! E-mail your Style Tutorials, Reviews, HairStories, Around the World, Guest Blogs and/or Got Skills? submissions to email@example.com (don’t forget to include pictures for non-video posts!!).