Okay, I exercised three days in a row … trying to get back on my grind. Hot yoga KICKED MY BUTT on Sunday and Monday. I was on the floor half of the class! And my shoulders and quads are so frickin’ sore! Downward dog is a rest position my a@#$! I was beat the frick up! Check out my face after class!
LOL!! Anywho, just wanted to share this super quick and easy updo that I whipped my hair into for class and then adorned with a couple of flowers to wear to work the next day.
How did I do it? Well, I’m glad that you asked!
- Separated hair into two even sections, a top and a bottom half.
- Two-strand twisted top section towards the right and wrapped end around to top right side, securing against head with a small jaw clip.
- Two strand twisted the bottom section towards the left and wrapped end around to the top left of the twist, securing against head with a second small jaw clip.
- For workout, slap on a sweatband.
- For work, adorn with flower hair clips, “hiding” the small jaw clips in the process or wear a decorative headband.
Voilà! That’s it!
Hope you like! Lata G8tas!!